Business development and accounting
London, United Kingdom
What you will do
- You will be the customer's main commercial contact, with whom you will create relationships of value and trust.
- You will be able to anticipate his needs by offering him the most effective solutions to achieve his goals.
- You will develop new business opportunities and analyze customer specifications by referring to market standards and any project risks.
- It will be your responsibility to check the progress of the communication in terms of efficiency and margins and to manage the economic and financial aspects connected to it.
- It will be your responsibility to negotiate with the client and define the commercial contract.
- Can you develop consistent and valuable project proposals?
- Can you analyze and evaluate project risks?
- Can you Analyze all the project delivery objects produced, assessment of compliance with commercial agreements?
- Do you speak and write well in English (level C1)?
- Are you always enthusiastic about new challenges?
- Are you available for short, medium and long-term business trips?
- Are you an empathic, responsible and independent person who knows how to organize your time in a profitable way?
You might just be the person we're looking for!
- Have you had experience in a consulting firm on sales and marketing digital transformation projects?
- Do you have problem solving skills and initiative?
- Are you available for trips at national and international level?
- Do you have experience in the world of digital, commerce or CRM consulting?
- toolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PeopleAggregation activities and team building
- workplaceOpen space offices
- training Refresher courses and incentives