Fullstack Developer - Magento
System integration and software development
London, United Kingdom
What you will do
- You will personally oversee customers processes and needs analysis.
- You will plan best architectural solutions on Magento Commerce platform as owner of the entire process.
- You will keep an high quality for the development and the respect of the best practices.
- You will oversee all phases of business development, evaluating effort and timing
- You will work closely relation with our customers in order to bring forward their needs and to guarantee them an efficient support.
- You will act as a trainer and consultant for our users.
- You will be the buddy of our junior resources.
- Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in Object Oriented programming and at least 1 year experience with PHP?
- Do you have at least 1 year experience with relational database (e.g. MySQL) and you know hot to write very complex query?
- Have you ever worked with framework such as or similar to MVC, MVVM (e.g. Laravel, CakePHP, etc...)?
- Have you ever worked with versioning systems as GIT, SVN?
- Are you familiar with development professional IDE as NetBeans, Eclipse or PHPStorm?
- Are you used to work with main integration technologies (Web Services, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML)?
- Do you know css precompiling languages (Sass/Less)?
- Are you familiar with tasks runners (Gulp, Grunt)?
- Do you have a native English knowledge?
- Are you a good team player?
- Are you available for short and long trips within the UK?
- Are you proactive in following clients and their needs, by listening and proposing new solutions to solve their problems?
You might just be the person we're looking for!
- Have you ever worked on e-commerce solutions for a System Integrator or a consultancy company using Magento platform?
- Do you already know require.js and its Magento integration?
- Do you know UX/UI e SEO optimizations best practices?
- Are you used to work with Automated Testing tools?
- Do you use Gitflow to work with your teammates?
- Have you ever managed complex function analysis and planning drawing datas exchange flows among different components?
- toolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PeopleAggregation activities and team building
- workplaceOpen space offices
- training Refresher courses and incentives